Who doesn’t love a bookish giveaway?
Raise up your hands let me see you! Just kidding. Even if you did raise up your hands, I wouldn’t be able to see you.
I have two things to celebrate, that’s why I wanted to do a bookish giveaway. First, the blog has been up for six months, and analytics has shown me some pretty impressive numbers. Secondly, my Instagram bookstore account now has over 3000 followers.
This is not a big deal for some people, but I was expected to reach 3000 in October 2019. And now, look at us!
In the past, I’ve hosted bookish giveaways on my personal IG page, @lipglossmaffia and the store, @something__bookish. This time, I want to switch it up a bit. I’m hosting a SURPRISE BOOKISH GIVEAWAY!
I wrapped up two books that have been reviewed on my personal IG page. No package is the same. Four people will get two books each and one person will get a monster of book! That one person is the person who will do the work. How does one begin to do that? Keep reading.
Rules Of The Surprise Bookish Giveaway
- You have to be following both @lipglossmaffia and @something__bookish on Instagram. Or following @lipglossmaffia on Twitter.
- You need to subscribe to the blog. Just follow the instructions in the box below. PLEASE NOTE that when you add your email, you won’t be a subscriber until you confirm in your inbox.
- When you’ve subscribed, just drop this note in the comment section, “I’m in.”
- This giveaway is open to Nigerians living in Nigeria only. Must be 18 and above.
- It will run from now till 19th June 2019. Five winners will be selected.
Make Sure You Read This Also(Disclaimer)
I will notify the winner after the giveaway closes via email. The winner has 48 hours to contact me unless otherwise stated. I will select a new winner after the 48 hour period expires if no one responds.
Your personal information will remain private. It will only be used to verify entries and contact a winner. It will not be sold or given away. After the winner claims their prize, I will announce the winner on the giveaway post.
Good luck, folks! See you on the other side.